Special Advisor, as an official of the Secretariat, will work in the Seat of the Sava Commission in Zagreb. In this role, (s)he will have responsibilities noted below.
Special Advisor will:
- advise the Sava Commission on economic and financial matters arising;
- prepare budget and other financial documents of the Sava Commission;
- perform Secretariat's works related to economic, financial and accounting issues;
- prepare periodical financial plans and reports;
- process financial and accounting documents;
- perform financial project management;
- participate in developing proposals for and soliciting financial support from donors for specific national or trans-national projects;
- participate in preparation of project and tender documents;
- participate in maintaining contacts with donors, institutions and international organizations to facilitate consultation and cooperation on all financial matters pertaining to the objectives of the Sava Commission;
- participate in preparations of the Sava Commission sessions;
- perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Secretary of the Sava Commission.