You have a passion about mobility for a sustainable future by working with innovative and disruptive technologies. You embrace the changes going on in the automotive industry, yet you feel the importance of the quality and compliance to the standards that have been layed before you by previous generations of like-minded engineers. You are willing to build an contribute on that know how by working with world class engineering teams to improve the Elaphe product.
Elaphe is currently looking for an experienced quality engineer to manage quality and support other teams in development and production projects. You will plan, schedule, organise and deliver the required results to achieve the project milestones.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Manage and support day to day development activities according to the APQP process follow timelines to meet project milestones
- Performing FMEA (D-FMEA, P-FMEA, S-FMEA) according to the latest trends – system decomposition, function analysis, fault tree analysis
- Manage non-conformities – analyze inputs from production, validation activities and organize meetings with subject matter experts, perform root cause analysis with lean methods, implement corrective and preventative actions
- Tight cooperation with other departments (application engineering, testing, etc.)
- Develop control plans, measuring methods and gauges in production
- Assist validation activities for new products – review standards, develop new testing method, organize tests, analyze data, write reports
- Support development teams
- Assist in development of a robust and reliable supply chain from the quality perspective, work with suppliers to provide higher quality products for Elaphe
- Performing internal audits and supplier audits according to ISO9001 and relevant automotive standards
- Provide project status report to management