Elaphe propulsion technologies is a world leader in design of in-wheel electric propulsion systems. Electromagnetic design of the motor is the core of the propulsion system and its detailed understanding is of key importance for the efficient motor development. We are seeking an electrical engineer who will be involved in process of development of electrical machines. The main responsibility will be on modelling of electric motors and their control in conjunction with analysing the testing data.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- at least 3 years of work experience
- knowledge in the fields of programming in Matlab and Simulink
- motor control (Park transformations, PWM modulation)
- finite element modelling
- we expect the candidate to hold a Master’s degree (NVQ Level VII) in the field of Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- previous experience with EM design in Altair Flux end experience with testing of electric motors and inverters are beneficiary (but not required)